You go by jeep to Santa Rosa and afterwards a 3 1/2-hour boat trip through Yacuma river, where you’ll see turtles, alligators, monkeys, capybaras, anacondas, snakes and a variety of birds. If you want to see the sunset you’ll have to walk for an hour and a half and then take a canoe to see how the eyes of the animals shine at night. Finally, you’ll have the option to go by boat to explore the aquatic life where you’ll have the opportunity to swim with pink dolphins.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- A local tour guide
- Bottled water
- 3 meals
- Transport by 4WD jeep
- Motor boat
- Accommodation in Ecolodges
WHAT TO BRING
- Entrance fee: BOB 150
- Documents (passport or any other type of id)
- Clothing suitable for wet weather, tropical, for hiking through bushes and travel by boat, canoe and showers clothes.
- Insect repellant
- Vitamin B to repel mosquitoes
- Copy of vaccination record for yellow fever and tetanus (malaria is not present)
- Imodium or other counter diarrhea medicine