Salar de Uyuni
The tour starts in Uyuni, a small town where you can get by taking an overnight bus or a flight. During the tour, you’ll visit “Colchani” to see “Ojos de Sal”, and the salt hotel. You’ll have the opportunity to visit different lagoons and to see a variety of animals, plants of the high lands and flamingos in their natural habitat. You’ll be able to visit the geysers and have a beautiful sight that reminds us of how the planet began; you’ll also enjoy the hot springs. If you are planning to go to Chile afterwards, we can organize it so you finish the tour in San Pedro de Atacama.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- All meals (vegetarian option)
- Transportation 4WD jeep (usually max 6 people)
- Simple or Premium Accommodation.
- Spanish-speaking or English-speaking guides
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Transport to Uyuni and back to La Paz
- Entrance to the National Park: BOB 180
- Sleeping bag (recommended for the cold nights) OPTIONAL
- Transportation to San Pedro de Atacama (through HITO CAJONES – South to the border) It costs BOB 100